This page is now under construction.
I will collect several mathematical wits here. Some pedantic
people must humph these, since these are not modern mathematics.
If you love longing old mathematics, you must enjoy my collections.
I named the collection mathemusement. What an easy
naming! It's surely standing for mathematical amusement.
If you have better idea for the naming, please let me know.
Mathemusement has the following features.
- It contains nontrivial part or new things no matter how small.
- Its description is ambiguous in some sense for the purpose
of putting a potentiality of the expansion.
- The criterion for the value is whether or not it's interesting.
- It should be disliked by nitpicking poor (oops! it's misspelling
of the word "pure";-)) mathematicians.
- It should be disliked by the people who want (require) a relation to
existing problems. (Do not misunderstand that sentence.
Report on such relations or problems are surely welcomed.)
- It sometimes contains new techniques or new formulae transformations.
- It prefers examples to explanations.
- Since it does know making examples is the fairly creative and hard work,
does not require the examples with so easygoing manner. It honors such creative
- It is NOT mathematics.
F. Poyo, c/o
Y. Tamori (my keeper)
Please let me hear you by e-mailing to