Magic Cube Collection
I have collected several magic cubes. Most of the magic cubes
shown below are perfect magic cubes.
As long as I know, I can mention
Since 2 may have potentiality to exhaust listing up some
category of (complete) magic cubes, it is important, but
in order to give one magic cube, 2 is not necessary.
The algorithms 1, 2, 4 cover 4n type, 4n+1 type and 4n+3 type.
We do not have 14x14x14, (18x18x18:we have theoretically),
22x22x22, and 4n+2 type (thus, n>2) magic cubes.
- 4n-type cube has general algorithm (at least reported
- I have an algorithm to construct arbitrary prime order complete
magic cube (N>6).
- My generic algorithm for m-dimensional (Nm
hyper magic cube covers
arbitrary odd number order N except N=5 (as a particular case m=3).
- There is well known algorithm to construct 5x5x5 and 3x3x3 magic
cube (reported by Andrew.)
- 6x6x6 complete magic cube and 10x10x10 magic cube are reported
in Japanese book.
- Since we have 6x6x6 and 10x10x10 magic cubes, we can obtain
6(2m+1) and 10(2m+1) ordered magic cubes by the multiplication
method. Therefore, it is conjectured that we can obtain 18x18x18
30x30x30 magic cubes, though they are 4n+2 type.
Here are the examples.
Magic Squares and Magic Cubes